A daily timeblocking app that gets out of the way. Long term goals include integrating GTD methods, budgeting, meal planning, and all other aspects of your circadian duties! Coming soon...
Sunnycor, Inc. - Terryville, Connecticut (Remote)
- 2014-Present: Primary responsibility is the development of a specialized, in-house ERP intended for resale and internal use. Other responsibilities include networking (Ubiquiti/UniFi), system administration (Windows, Linux), embedded systems (RPi, ODROID, Rock64 Pro, etc, used for kiosks, digital signage, integration with industrial equipment, etc.), and software integrations.
Network Admin I
Shelter Insurance - Columbia, Missouri
- 2014: Primary responsibility was systems monitoring, secondary to assist in maintenance of the datastore. Participated in a disaster/recovery simulation. Wrote a small script to integrate monitoring solutions via a REST API. There was interest in exploring the adoption of Linux, but employment was cut short by a relocation in response to family crisis.
IT Help Desk Manager
Central Christian College of the Bible - Moberly, Missouri
- 2013: Full-time IT Help Desk Manager - Added responsibilities included installation, configuration and maintenance of virtual servers (Windows, Ubuntu), physical hosts (VMWare ESXi), physical network (Alcatel-Lucent, SonicWall), datastore (HP SAS), and backup solutions (Veeam, tape, etc.).
- 2012: Part-time IT Help Desk Manager - Responsibilities included maintenance and repair (hardware and software) of all student, staff and faculty computers; research, design and implementation of software solutions for print management, anti-virus, backup, Help Desk ticketing, and Linux kiosks via TFTP server; testing and repair of physical network; management of paid and volunteer IT workers.
- 2011: Head Tutor - Responsibilities included management of tutors, tutoring students on academic probation, keeping records of student progress, and communicating with professors to improve the learning experience.
- 2010: Residential Assistant - Responsibilities included monitoring residents for compliance with rules, encouragement of both moral and academic excellence of residents, leadership and service in emergency situations, and initiating disciplinary reports and limited disciplinary action.
Frank Dugan and Sons Construction, LLC - Marbledale, Connecticut
- 2009-Present: 25% owner, but currently inactive. Work included general construction, from excavation to painting.
Assenza Builders, Inc. - Goshen, Connecticut
- 2004-2008: Primary responsibility was heavy equipment operation. When excavation work was not available, performed skilled labor in various tasks including carpentry (framing and trimming), tiling, insulation, installation of drywall, roofing, siding, etc.